Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Course Reflection - ESL 6973

This course has been one of the most interesting and most useful of all the classes I have taken at UTSA. I truly enjoyed learning about the new ways of teaching ESL through various technological tools. I feel I have a much better understanding of what is out there in terms of techonology when it comes to teaching, learning, and keeping in touch with others. The readings and presentations were interesting and yes, the reading reflections turned out to be very useful when preapring for comps.
I am very excited about my blog. I can't wait to use blogs in my classroom together with other technology that I have learned about in this course.
Thank you Dr. Wright!

1 comment:

Dr. Wayne E. Wright said...

Thanks Rita! Su glad you found the course interesting and useful!